Program Title: Accounting and Financial Management
Program Duration: 15 Training Hours / 3 hrs. per day / 5 days
Program Delivery Language: English
- Manage an organization’s financial operations; including revenues, expenses, assets, liabilities, and equity.
- Evaluate alternative investments by using time value of money calculations and understanding their effect on cash flow.
- Perform financial analyses and modelling.
- Contribute to strategic management decision-making and operational problem-solving.
- Recall key terms related to cybersecurity and recognize what it takes to have a security mindset
- Payment and Settlement Oversight.
- Effective Oversight of Financial Market Infrastructure.
- On-Site Banking Supervision for Payment Systems.
- Fintech: Exploring Financial Technologies.
- Business Continuity Planning for payment systems.
- Cyber Security.
QAR 2,250.00 | Per person