SHEIKH – ABDULLAH AHMED AL HAMOUD AL-SABAH
Kuwait Waste Management Conference & Exhibition will address a wide variety of waste management issues in an effort to answer some of the burning questions facing our environment, health, industry and economy. These issues include collection, forwarding, storage, reprocessing and recycling of industrial and residual waste.
Kuwait Waste Management Conference & Exhibition will serve as a platform for waste professionals to exchange ideas and information about the latest international waste and recycling methods. It also presents a tremendous opportunity for the leading industry companies to showcase their waste and recycling products and services to the largest gathering of governmental, municipal and private sector waste and recycling professionals in Kuwait and the GCC region.
Kuwait Waste Management Conference & Exhibition will be held in a setting in which all participants can share ideas and solve problems. Delegates will have the opportunity to hear papers and keynote presentations, participate in the panel sessions and attend social events to provide opportunities for technical interaction and discussion.
- Define negative impacts of waste on health and environment as well as working on waste disposal through economically feasible methods.
- Review the modern methods, technologies and solutions for good management of industrial, medical and residual waste.
- Review of local and international experiences in the field of recycling and waste management.
- Integrate efforts to develop a national strategy for recycling and waste management that considers policies, legislatures and implementation mechanism.
- Promote investments in the field of recycling and waste management.
This post is also available in: Arabic