Food & Consumer Industries Exhibition (FCIE) will strengthen and meet the standards of Qatari food industry and sector. Qatar food production industry accounts for approximately 10% of the countries domestic consumption. Qatar depend mainly on food imports for local needs. Food consumption is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8% up to 2019. For international entrepreneurs and traders, as well to the manufacturers, suppliers, food technology companies, and hospitality services on food and beverage, Food & Consumer Industries Exhibition (FCIE) will be an excellent platform to open new vistas to foray into the emerging markets of Qatar.
Why to Exhibit?
- Promote joint venture opportunities between Qatari Business enterprises and foreign investors.
- Network and establish business relations with the industry’s most important distributors, retailers and food service buyer.
- Strengthen your brand internationally.
- To create an opportunity to source food products, and technology from over the globe.
- Learn about new trends and developments within the Food, Beverage and Ingredients industry.
- To create awareness about the latest products, technology and services.
- To create franchise opportunities
- Stimulate a culture of entrepreneurship locally.
This post is also available in: Arabic