To issue a certificate of origin to export and re-export national products is required to provide commercial invoice including the following data:
- Invoice number and date
- The consignee and his address
- Method of transport (land – air – sea)
- Specifications of exported goods
- Total and net weight
- Number and type of parcels
- Country of origin
- Goods value
- Company seal and signature of the authorized signatory
Important notes Certificate of origin to export national products
- Exporting industrial products: it is required to provide a letter from Industrial Development Department at the Ministry of Energy & Industry defining the products produced by the company and the percentage of local added value achieved.
Exporting fresh fish, the following must be considered:
- License for fishing vessel issued by Fish Resources Department at the Ministry of Municipal Affairs & Agriculture.
- Fish exporting card issued by Fish Resources Department at the Ministry of Municipal Affairs & Agriculture.
- Exporting livestock: it is required to provide a veterinary health certificate issued by Animal Health Department at the Ministry of Municipal Affairs & Agriculture.
Certificate of origin for re-exporting
- Upon re-exporting vehicles: copies of export certificates issued by Traffic Department should be attached with the invoice if the vehicles are registered; otherwise a letter of guarantee that the vehicles are not registered with the Traffic Department, to be attached with the invoice or this is to be mentioned in the invoice of export.
- For exporting raw iron (scrape): it is required to obtain approval of Qatar Steel Company.
- For exporting used papers and carton wastes: It is required to obtain approval of Industrial Development Department (Unless the firm has industrial license including carton pressing activity.)
- For re-exporting livestock: it is required to obtain a veterinary health certificate from Animal Health Department at the Ministry of Municipal Affairs & Agriculture.
- For re-exporting vessels and boats: a deletion certificate to be attached.
- For re-exporting transit cargos: copy of customs statement issued by Customs Department to be attached.
- In all cases: available supporting documents that prove the country of origin to be attached.
Certificate of origin for personal purposes
- Provide a list of personal properties, showing its specifications and the number of parcels, country of origin and name of the owner and the terminal country and the means of shipping and owner signature on the subjects list.
- Enclosing with the list, a no objection letter for shipping the subjects issued by the employer of the consignor if he is resident in the State.
- Enclosing a copy of owner’s ID and a copy of company/establishment ID.
- For exporting personal vehicles, it is required to provide an export certificate issued by the Traffic Department.
Authentication of the signature Submitting the required documents to be authenticated stamped with the company seal.Certificates to whom it may concern To obtain a certificate to whom it may concern from the Chamber, it is required to provide a letter including an application for such certificate and its content. Authentication and certificates fees
- QR 50 for the authentication of the commercial invoice.
- QR 50 for the issuing of certificate of origin.
- QR 50 for the issuing a certificate to whom it may concern.
- QR 50 for the authentication of the accuracy of the signature.
- QR 50 for each additional original copy of any of the previous transactions.
- QR 10 for each true copy of the previous transactions.